Workplace Etiquette

As I have stated 15 million times before, I work for the govt, uncle sammy, the man. lol.

This summer when i returned, I was displaced to the training room where there are crap loads of blasphemy constantly occurring. But thats another blog for another day.

So for my lunch break, I decide I want to go outside and chill. Get sum fresh air and a change of scenary. So I decided to sit on the shaded bench on the far side of the plaza. Ahhh. peace, relaxation... Im enjoying my time on the bench when this old white guy with a potbelly comes and sits down on the end of my bench. He pulls out a book and starts to read.

Ok cool. He isnt really disturbing my "me break". The wind is blowing gusts of fresh air around me. So I inhale.. ahhh. that was refreshing. i decide to take another deep breathe.. ahhewwwwwwww.. WTF is that. I look over to the man and he has hit this nasty fat old cigar and the wind is blowing its smoke in my direction. Of course I had to move. But I gave that guy the meanest look I could make as I walked by.

I mean, was that not rude of him to ruin my moment with his triflingness? Yes it is a public place but I was sittin there first. If he knew he was gonna smoke he should have sat somewhere alone. I dont smoke, the smell is nauseating to me. I def dont want my hair and clothing smelling like it. That crap follows u around all day. What a wanker!

So then I decide Im goin back inside cuz there are no other benches in the shade. I stop in the bathroom to relieve my bladder. As soon as I walk in, I am greeted by the aroma of cover up! I walk to my normal stall but someone is in there! (which messes with my OCD) but I have to go really badly so I choose the one furthest down. So soon as I lock my stall, I hear the person rustling... then.. ppppt. a wet one releases its sounds into the air followed by grunts and "plops". lol. Poor thing was holdin back for my sake. I felt so honored. So I left as quickly as I could.

Moral to all this is, sometimes its ok to be rude. Like in the bathroom, while I seriously find the thought of doing the do in public bathrooms, I hear the holdin it in isnt good for the body. So you gotta do what you gotta do. Its "natural". However, dont be like the guy and just pollute my air without having any type of reservation.

p.s. I dont think i will be using that stall anymore

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: