Clarity

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

who matters,
who never did,
who wont anymore,
and who always will.

So dont worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didnt make it to your future.

Another lil something I felt compelled to share. Someone who reads it may get alot from it.

Anywho. I think its time to let the cat out of the bag. Im moving from my temp residence at school. Long story short, I just dont want to live there anymore. I really need to live somewhere by myself so that I have no one to get on my nerves, no mess to look at but my own and I can walk around in my unmentionables anytime I want. IDK if I ever mentioned it before but I have slight OCD and major attitude. So when things are a mess, I get irritated, and when I get irritated, I distance myself from those responsible for the mess thus harnessing all this anger because someone's hair is all over the bathroom and the carpet etc. Or cuz someone cooked 4 days ago and hasnt washed their dishes or cuz no one wants to take out the trash, or buy toilet paper or do anything....

Needless to say that other ppl and I dont get along on a constant basis. Alot of it has to do with me being an only child but alot of it has to do with the way I was raised. I can only take ppl in spurts. Even when I was a child, I wouldnt like to go over other girls' houses for sleepovers cuz I was ready to go after like a couple hrs. And if they came over to my house, I would leave them playin in my room, with my stuff and go lay down in my mom's bed. I just needed "me" time. Point is I think my spurt in this house has come to an end.

The past 4 years of my life have been hectic. I became acquainted with my first real group of female friends. There has been drama, fights but good times overall. But I never really fully clicked with them. It could have been that I didnt let them in, or it could have been that they didnt let me in. Bottom line, I was always an outsider lookin in for the most part. So now that I am breaking out on my own, I find myself exactly in the place I was 4 years ago this time. Alone. With a handful of people who have their issues but I know that have my back thru any and everything. And thats how I like it.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: