Comments

Its been said that if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothin at all. Its also been said that the truth shall set you free. I believe in combo. 9 times out of 10, I hold my comments, thoughts and feelings because I dont like to rain on other ppls parades. But in certain cases, where speaking commences, I employ a tactful delivery clause to all my deliveries. Meaning that I will phrase what I have to say in the best way possible as to get across my point but not to offend the person I am speaking to. Offended people put guards up and therefore dont hear what it is that you have to say. So in essence ur wasting your voice / words.

I also believe that if a person has to say something, they shouldnt HIDE behind their words. Speak ur mind and be proud of ur thoughts... no matter how rude and unwarranted they are. (Get me Anonymous commenter?) If u dont like what I write on MY blog, you are welcome to leave my page and never come back. This blog is for me to keep myself busy at work and other times of the day. If I wanna write about my poop, the color, shape and size, then I will do so and there is little you can do about it except read it or NOT! mmk?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: