Do You Know What Today is???

Well 1. Its my big cuzzo RuRu Bday.. Happy 22nd! Love U!


But most importantly... its a very special day!
C'mon guess???
Guess I said!

Give up??

Yep thats right! Today is my one yr anniversary of being on blogger. I have been rambling on here for not only a year but this is my 100th post. LOL. So its an extra special day. I was gonna do a vlog with My Nikki but things didnt work out as we planned.

Yesterday she and I hit up OC with a few others. Good times. I fell in LOVE.... with a scooter!!! lol. I do have some footage of that but me being the ME that I am, I cant just post up footage. I need to edit and add animation and graphics and transitions and yea.. alot of stuff that I dont really have time to do at the moment.

Big things in the works. Dont wanna jinx it so more details later.

For now I just wanted to thanks those who take time out the read the blasphemy. Ive never committed to anything for a yr so this is good news. LOL.

Be back after these messages!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Andhari said...

Happy blog anniversary, I hope you get to have more and more years of enjoyable blogging :)