Going Private
I was heavily considering going private.
IDK how many ppl actually read my blog but I know there are some ppl out there who may be a bit offended by what it is that I say and how I say it. But after thinking about it for a few days I was torn.
On one hand... I dont want ppl who I dont want reading my blog to have access to my blog as a way of spying on me or tryna see what Im up to in a pathetic attempt to get some dirt on me or something dumb and childish.
But on the other hand.. this is MY blog. I should be able to say whatever I want to and keep it funky. Im not gonna limit myself cuz other ppl have nothing to do with their lives than see whats goin on in mine.
So in honor of the 4th of July, INDEPENDENCE DAY, a day highlighting freedom, I will continue to keep the blasphemy public.
Thanks and Gnite.







0 comments:
Post a Comment