A Quick Note
So there really is to theme to this blog just gotta say a couple things:
1. Today on campus, I was walkin to my first class. There was a Black dude in front of me who reached the building b4 I did. Can u believe he actually opened the door, stepped aside and held it open for me??? I guess chivarly isnt completely dead. Or his mama raised him properly.
2. Today is March 24th which happens to be the bday of Melt (idk if i ever talked about him). This made me think of my 3rd random
3. Yesterday was Cleotis' 22nd bday. Cleotis is well was my stalker. I met him exactly 6 years ago yesterday. Its also the anniversary of our first kiss (i used to be a kissin hoe) and the start of the stalking... I was gonna call him and wish him happy bday but he is locked up. I kinda miss him stalking me. He has been doin it soo long its feel weird not having him hit me up and annoy the hell outta me.
anywho.. HAPPY BDAY CLEOTIS N MELT!!!! MANY MORE!







0 comments:
Post a Comment