Changes

So...
Lately I feel like my name is Dr. Phil welll more like Dr. Morg. I have been counseling various people over the past few days. On what you might ask??? Relationship issues of all things!! Me. Morgo. Solo Morgo. currently with no man. have only been in one real relationship my entire life. I am counseling people on their relationship crap... Can we say IRONIC?!?!?

Im not really gonna go into too much detail but I found myself delivering truth. Truth that I wish I would have known a few years ago. I have really grown, matured and learned so much over the years. But more importantly, I am blunt enough to say what's on my mind without giving a flip about hurting someone's feelings. I keep it real like I wish people would keep it real with me.

It has taken alot for me to get here. I remember being this timid girl, who would never say anythings because she didnt wanna ruffle any feathers or because she thought she had no knowledge to provide. I am liking the young woman I am becoming more and more each day. I know I have a long way to go still but I like the progress thus far.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: