Man Up

Ughh... So it wouldnt be my life if it didnt have some BS associated with it. How ironic is it that I wrote a blog a couple of days ago about gossipin and keepin my mouth shut ?? Man well I wish I would wrote it LAST WEEK. Cuz then I wouldnt have to do what Im about to do.

Basically the situation is that I was told sumthin, then I went to someone and told them and their dumb butt went to the actual individuals about said topics. LIKE WTF. But then instead of her tellin the truth, she exaggerates, changes sum things and leaves sum ish out. One of the most important things she left out was that I was the one who told her. So now everybody she approached is mad at the person who told me.

I feel like the whole thing is sooo high school. Im not even that upset with old girl because I made the mistake and ran my mouth and thought I could trust her. But its clear that I cant. But I dont want the person who told me to have all this animosity towards them. I would rather take all the blame myself because they trusted me and I effed up. And while yes, they prolly shouldnt have told me, I was the one who picked the WRONG person to tell.

So yea. Now I need to address a few issues. Dont feel like it. Not because I am afraid because NOBODY involved in this situation does anything for me. They dont make or break me. And I only care about preserving good vibes with 1. the person who told me and 2. one of the people who was reported to. But I am just not in the mood for high school drama. Females are too emotional. But u kno.. i gotta do what I gotta do.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: