Daily Recap
So i wake up this morn to go to class but my tummy hurts. So i lay in the bed longer than I normally do. Get up, get dressed and what not. But while Im in the car my tum continues to hurt and i realize that i cant go the entire day without takin some meds. So I buck a U, and go to the grocery store. Got sum ish and went to class. - Still got there on time baby!!!
Then im in my painting class. And when its time to go (1:20) I am not all the way finished my self portrait. So i stay a few extra minutes (10) before I have to go to work. Clean up my ish, give my painting to my prof and roll. I get in my car, drive the scenic route to work so I can stop and get sumthin to eat. I decide on Pizza Hut. (1:55pm) Pull into the parking space, mouth watering for a personal pan and sum bread sticks.... Then I turned to grab my PURSE off the passenger seat and it WASNT THERE!!!! I left that ish in the painting classroom.
I am supposed to be at work at 2:30pm. I buck the fastest U in the universe and ride 80 mph (highway route) to get back to school. Then I had to find a parking space, which is like tryna finding WALDO!?! I find one, then a literally RUN to the art building and up the STAIRS to the 4th FL. By the time I reached to top, I was wheezing soooo badly! I go into the classroom and there shee was in all her glory, hanging on the back of the chair I was sittin in.
My moment of relief was less than 5 seconds. I grab it, run down the stairs (why is going down sooo much easier than going up?) Get into my car and zoom off. (2:13pm) I make it to the job at 2:28pm and sigh the biggest relief. But now I really was hungry.
Today at work the flippin phones wouldnt stop ringing. I was tryna do hw and the things just kept on ringing. It was sooo annoying. I get off at 5pm and EVERYBODY on the road wanted to act like they were drivin Mizz Daisy. I just wanted to get home and take THE NAP of a lifetime. The Best I EVER had..... smh.
Just woke up. Still gotta do my hw. Still want sum pizza. I have reminisced on my day and have come to the following conclusions:
1. I need to go on a diet. My fat butt can barely make it up 4 flights on stairs without sounding like Baby D off Next Friday...
2. I need a new purse, I kept leavin this one.
3. The speed limit is entirely tooo slow.
4. I need a personal slave to run my errands when I dont have time







0 comments:
Post a Comment