Really Tho?

Why are these ppl makin such a big deal out of Mrs Pres wearing shorts? I wear them (rarely), you wear them, most of the American population has worn a pair in their lifetime... So whats the big frickin deal? She a woman, shes a mother, she is an American. Just because her hubby has a new job she needs to be dressed in business casual everyday until his term in office is over?? Cmon I mean, a big part of the Obamas charm is that they are a regular family. The kids go to school, have sleepovers, Papa eats at Five Guys, and Michelle.. she wears shorts. Get off her back!! And I mean no they were the most flattering shorts, she didnt look a complete hot mess. Ive seen worse walkin down the street....

Tis All.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: