Lunch Time Laugh
On my lunch break, I decide to go over to the buildign next to mine for some delicious steak fries. I get my fries (lol) and grab a mt dew out the lil refrigerator thing and I walk over to the lil condiments bar to pour some Ketchup into a lil container. There is a guy standing there so I put down my soda wait for him to move. He walks away, I reach over to grab a lil container and proceed to put ketchup in it. The same guy turns around walks to the other side of me and grabs my mt dew. I was like ummm excuse me sir. That’s my soda. And he looked at me and put it back down and said oh. There was this black guy behind me that said.. “u handled that very well.. Im surprised. Cuz if that had been me, I woulda been like AYE NICCA.. u betta put my bottle down..”
All I could do was bust out laughing…







0 comments:
Post a Comment