Bran Man and BJs
Ive come to the unexciting conclusion that most of my job duties include finding ways to keep myself busy all day while looking like Im actually doing something. Its alot harder than it sounds especially where my job is located. In the middle of everything but really next to nothing but more office buildings.
There are 4 of us "interns" here. Me and Bran-Man make frequents trips around the area trying to find things to pass the time. Most days we settle on a shady spot and a great convo. Im sorry I didnt mention him before because our daily banter is defintely blog worthy but today Bran Man had me laughing so hard before I even got my morning soda in.
We are walking to get breakfast and he goes: "There is a store next to Best Buy called BJs." I immediately look at him like whats the big deal. BJs is just another Costco or Sams Club. Seeing my puzzled look he goes to elaborate: "I thought it was a sex shop" LOL. I couldnt help but laugh. Oh Bran Man. I never would have thought of that but it def brightened the blah day.







0 comments:
Post a Comment