Reality Shows
Sigh.. ppl.. I dont even know where to start. I mean, is this what entertainment has come to. I mean, our whole culture is too dependent on being all up in other ppls business... Think about it: Reality Shows, Facebook, Twitter.. they are soo dang popular cuz ppl wanna see whats going on the other ppls lives... NOSEY...
Anyway, despite my angst against reality shows, I catch a few I deem interesting. One being Tiny and Toya. IDK y but I kind of actually liked the show. Toya Carter is gorgeous. (Say what u want about Weezy but his taste in women is on point in general). I love her heart, she bleeds love, I see her as being real. Im happy she found someone who is making her happy. Tiny is not too bad either. But I hear the show is being cancelled... maybe it'll be back.. but i did enjoy the short run it had.
Then I stayed tuned in on BET to catch the premiere of Frankie and Neffe. All I gotta say is "Put the money under the door!!" lol. Frankie is a mess but a hoot. (did I just say hoot?) I think I will watch this show again. It wont be a big thing like OMG Frankie and Neffe comin on tonite but if I catch it.. cool. Guaranteed a laugh somewhere in the program.







0 comments:
Post a Comment