Oye

sooo.. this weekend.. wow smh... dont wanna go into to much detail but Im just say that I am 100% confused as to what I want.....


Met this speciman... well I had previously met him but this time he decides he wants to make his move on me. In the midst of his rappin he as
ks me what do i want in a guy. I didnt answer because I feel like its too soon for him to be pickin my brain and what not and i wasnt feelin him in the first place. So I flipped it on him. But it did make me think... What do I want in a guy??

Honestly... I D frickin K. I want attractive, tall, with sumthin goin for himself. Sumone who knows when to be serious and when to  play, who knows when I want be hugged and when he should back away, who can be spontaneous but not completely irresponsible. I want good guy with a touch of thug. I know what I dont want moreso than what I do what. I dont want no punk hoe, I dont want a clown, I dont want a man whore, I dont want sumone who is clingy and all into cuddling and that mushy stuff. Im such a complex and random person, I just need sumone who can keep up with my many moods. But most of all I just want this:
 I want sumone I can say this to and he will do it. But right now, I just dont trust that there really is a person out here that can do this for me. At least not in my current line up... anywho.. just food for thought.

If ur out there, I cant wait to meet u.
♥ Morgo


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: