Seriously???

Today was the BEST weather day ever!
High of 60 and RAIN!! YES! I kno u may think Im trippin but I hate the heat and I kno a few weeks ago I was despising the rain but it washed away sum of that pollen so I am thankful for it. It was simply wonderful to crack my window and feel a breeze comin in.. I took a nap when i got in from my 8am... whooo that nap.... THE BEST I EVER HAD.

My stalker, Cleotis, is really starting to blow me. Like he has true issues. He actually thinks we are in some type of relationship. Sendin me text messages callin me the Love of His Life, or Wifey. Coppin the biggest attitude when i dotn respond to his texts or answer his phone calls. I have no clue how to break it down to him. But Im feelin like Im gonna have to flip off on him real soon.

Man... Its sumthin about spring that has made my past try to catch up with me. First Cleotis, then Rico, and now... drumroll please.......... D. D is a straight blast from the past if I ever had one. We went together back when I was in middle school. Im in my junior year of college now.. soooo yea, u do the math. I was at work, ignorin Cleotis' texts when a random # sends me a message that said wuz up. I didnt immediately respond becuz my first instinct was that it was Cleotis tryna catch me by using sumbody else phone. So I waited like 30 min or so. Replied to Cleotis's message sayin that I was at work and busy and then hit up this mystery #.
Me: Hi. Who is this?
Him: DJ
Me: DJ Who? (I only kno one DJ but i was in disbelief)
Him: DJ... from (our old neighborhood). your ex boyfriend (why he had to throw that in there?)

Like wassup with this? I am still confused as to why he is hittin me up. He says he misses me and what not. I refused to lie to the boy and tell him that I missed him. I dont think that I would respark sumthin with him but he is sumthin to keep me occupied for the time being.

It ironic that I was talkin to my bestie TACK yesterday about the whole Rico situation and he was like stay far away from him. I resolved that the only reason I would weaken my stance of not seeing him is because I was feelin the need for male attention or just the needed to feel wanted by a male. Later that nite I was talkin to my new friend (no name yet) but we weer up flirtin to the wee hrs of the nite. He told me he thought I was sexy. Which I think was just him spittin game. I def do not consider myself sexy. Its not my swagg. Im the chill cutie. LOL. But yea and then today Mr. D hops on the scene.

Hmmm... lets hope i dont get myself into any trouble

♥ Morgo


BTW, Rico texted me again today, askin if he could come see me today. I passed. YAY me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: