It Could All Be So Simple
But u'd rather make it hard... (plz change that to difficult. The opposite of easy is difficult and the opposite of soft is hard- just another pet peeve of mine.)
My Life that is...
remember the car accident I got into on Monday and everyone was saying cliches such as "The important thing is ur alright" and "Atleast you car is still driveable"????
Well the latter of those statements is now FALSE!!!!
Yesterday, when I got to campus and parked my car in the garage it started acting funny. Like the car was in park. I had my foot off the gas and everything but it was revving up and down, up and down... Then i turned it off at it sounded like the engine was still on.... WEIRD RIGHT??? But hey, I thought it was just a random act that happens.
This morn, I get up to go to my 8am. I always warm my car up before I drive it. So once the temp needle reached above the cold line I drove off and proceeded to turn on my heat... What??? no heat??? wassup with that???? oh well.. i get to campus b4 I have to to stress over it.
Then on my way home, I notive that my temp needle is strangely high. Like over the middle line high as is slowly creeping higher and higher to the HOT!!! But my dumb butt thinks its just a random act and decides I should be fine to stop pass BK for breakfast. While in the drivethru, the needle steadily rises, then I see SMOKE comin from my hood. The amount of smoke is increasing and these dumb ppl in BK taking 4ever to gimme my food. I dash home so I can park b4 I blow up. When I look in the spot I was parked in last nite I notice that there is a big wet mark indicating some type of leak from my car.... So I called my mom and told her. She said she didnt want me driving it anywhere.
yea.. Ima have to call into work AGAIN! so much for being on my $$$ grind.
and so much for being able to GO HOME for peace and serenity.
My life is sooooo ineffable.... (my new word)
It means: to be incapable of being expressed or described in words...
Got it from my new show: Taking the Stage... Check it out.. Thursdays, 10pm on MTV (plug lol)
Keep u guys updated on the car situation!







0 comments:
Post a Comment