Pearl Harbor

I watched a great movie.

PEARL HARBOR

Now I am not normally one for war or action movies of anytype (more of a romantic comedy chick) but this movie was good. Besides the lovely plot line. I feel like I learned so much, like it reinforced the dumb stuff they taught me back in history. LOL.

One thing in particular, I feel like Japan was on point in their attack method. Like no one could ever fault them for lack of plan. If I was ever gonna attack sumone, I do go about it in a similar fashion, with the element of surprise, in large numbers. Especially since the US just thought they were too great to be harmed. 

Anywho. just thought I would share that. If ur ever bored and catch it on tv, check it out.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: