Smoke n Mirrors
Random fact: whenever I walk past a window or something with a reflective surface i look skinny.. but then when I look in the mirror all I see is flub.
Feelin very weight conscious lately.
Somehow Ive managed to gain back the 15 lbs I lost earlier this yr.
I gotta get myself together.
Its so frustrating. I need a personal trainer. Someone to help to work off the lbs and fine tune my machinery. Im not saying I want to be pole thin. I want to be juicy in all the right places... like a slender coke bottle... The perfect Victoria Secret Model.
Feelin very weight conscious lately.
Somehow Ive managed to gain back the 15 lbs I lost earlier this yr.
I gotta get myself together.
Its so frustrating. I need a personal trainer. Someone to help to work off the lbs and fine tune my machinery. Im not saying I want to be pole thin. I want to be juicy in all the right places... like a slender coke bottle... The perfect Victoria Secret Model.

Everyone is telling me I look fine. Well I dont want to look fine.
I want to look UH - MAY- ZING! I want every man, woman, child, tranny, and hater to have to admit that my body is banging.







0 comments:
Post a Comment