Fearless
My apologies in advance. This post is all over the place. No real flow to it. Forgive me.
Im ready to attack.... life.
Sick of going thru the motions of living. I want to LIVE.
No time to be scared of rejection. No time to run thru the gazillion ways it could go wrong. Im talking abt that If you aint with it run from it" type of lifestyle... no regrets.
Seriously considering going back to Grad school. Time is $$ and I might as well learn more so I can earn more.
I think Im ready for Love... like seriously. I feel like I am finally over Rico and I just want to be able to start to trust again. Im ready to try my luck at this thing seriously. Before, I was talking to guys not because I was genuinely interested in them, but because I wanted to pass the time. Most of them were unavailable in one way or another so it was a safe journey because I knew that I would only have to let them in a little. They were temporary.
Im 22, full time govt job, abt to start grad school, own car, bills under control... I pat myself on the back... Im juggling it all well and now its time to add something new to the mix.
If not a man, then a hobby. I would really like to start modeling again. I tried out for Top Model back in July (obviously I didnt get a callback). Just because that door didnt work otu for me, maybe I could try again. Get back in with the Fashionistas. My new work buddy... Ima call her "Honey", is a model. She does shoots for Essence all the time. Semi jealous. Thats how I wanna be in a few yrs... 24, driving a Benz, good job, handsome and equally successful boyfriend who brings in side money for looking pretty.
One thing is for sure, I aint gonna get there by sitting on my patoot bloggin.. gotta get out there.
Lata.







0 comments:
Post a Comment