Feliz Navidad

Im not a very Happy Holiday kinda girl. In fact.. normally from about my bday until mid Jan I am in a bit of a sour puss mood. I told myself that I was gonna fight it this yr and had lost all hope in succeeding since my sinus infection decided to return a few days ago...

But to my surprise.. today was a good day. Not because I racked up on a bunch of gifts... (but i did get stuff that i really wanted) but becuz it was just a day when my family managed NOT to get on each others nerves.

Just feels good to feel like there is love in my house.. instead of having to go outside the walls of my own home to find it.. u kno?

Anywho... Happy Holidays to u & urs from me and mine

~See ya under the mistletoe

p.s: I ate stuffing for the first time today and I was not disappointed..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: