Feelin Me Feelin U

Two hr long conversations on the phone I cant get you outta my mind. Tell me are you feelin me feelin you...

SMH...
Just when I think I have it all figured out, a new loophole gets thrown my way.

Say hello to X... this newest specimen on deck

Well not really new. I met him about 9yrs ago. But we never really talked on this level.

Im sorry to say that I think Im feelin him. I really dont want to but I cant help it. I see it comin a mile away. He reminds me alot of Rico but with major upgrades. We have a lot in common and we talk like we've known each other forever. Ugh. I dont remember feelin like this.. wait I do. I think I felt like this when I met Mickey B.

I dont know how to be anybody but Solo Morgo.

Stay Tuned....
Morgo the Romantic

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: