Stolen Sentiments
Disclaimer: I stole these from my bestie and twisted them to fit my own ramblings. He is wise.. (oh Ps. i think he stole these from someone else.. lol..)
{If I could think of the words to describe HIM.. these would be it}
~Sometimes I ask myself "why do I keep doing this?" and then I realize that love is patient, love is kind, it needs no thank you or acknowledgement, love is behind the scene but always felt, love keeps loving with no guarantee of loving back...love is Love.
{If I could think of words to describe me, these would be it}
Love is not a emotion I believe in any more because the fact of the matter is there's a lock on every door, so I look for a simple version that I narrow down to "Like" you know the Innocent version like the yes, no, maybe type. I can see the lasting trend in every female alike where love has played a damaging role in the relationship life. I've seen it cause more grief and strife. So I step back from the trending use of love and dumb it down to "Like" cause love and "Like" are not alike but the feelings are just as nice. My emotional state seems not attached but just enough to see that without the pressure of that word called love I can just be free. Free to roam and talk and free to be myself cause inside I really dont care, here today and gone tomorrow with "Like" I know my heart wont tear. So Im just going as far as "Like" no pressure that I'll catch feelings even if Im with him every night cause at the end of the day I'll be ok and my cold steel heart will be alright.
This is me and him... him and me.. this is us.. I wonder if there is a happy medium?







0 comments:
Post a Comment