Speechless
I am sooo beyond words rite now. IDK what to do, but I have to share this info.
Sooo last yr, my stalker was gone. I thought it was because I had finally been mean enuff to him that he decided to take his business elsewhere. However turns out he was locked up. I never asked the who what when where why.
Yesterday, he brought it up. About how he was scared to tell me and how he wanted to write me. Then he sent me to this website with his case info on it. Its like a database where they keep all info for criminals. So after lookin up his stuff i decided that I would look up the ex's case info..
(Bad I kno. But u kno curiosity killed the cat).
So i put in his name and the case against him comes up. Under charges it says "RAPE."
I am soo speechless. I can barely get together a sentence to type this.
More to come later..







0 comments:
Post a Comment