More Rolls than a Lil Bit
So Ive been on my new get fit / lose these thunder thighs so I can fit into my clothes nicely...
I joined the gym and have been going atleast twice a week for the past month or so. I havent really seen any results so I enlisted the assistance of a personal trainer.
He and I (and this other lady who wanted training) sat down to discuss things like current routines, goals, etc. When its the lady's turn to share she says... "I want to lose weight! But I dont wanna be boney. I still wanna keep my curves... I cant stand skinny girls" and then kind of gives me a side eye....
I am not even boney. I calculated my BMI. I am in the normal range. Even before I gained these 10 lbs, I was in the normal range. So she just must be upset that I could take her man.
The next day, I return to the gym. I follow the workout routine that the trainer gave me. I couldnt help but notice six eyes that were constantly glued to me. Another group of cake chasers, giving me the stank eye.
I mean DAMN... tell em why you mad!
Can I get fit and tone without a bunch of hating??? I am hurting anybody. Its supposed to be a judgement free zone. That means that I dont judge hefty ppl AND they dont get to judge me.
Anyway.. Here is a workout summary for Day 1:
Elliptical : 45min on Hill Level 10 and 5 min cool down
Leg Press: one set of 25 reps (45lbs)
Leg Curl: one set of 25 reps (45lbs)
Calf Extentions: one set of 25 reps (35 lbs)
Lower Back Extentions: two sets of 15 reps (30 lbs)
Abdominals: one set of 15 reps (30 lbs)
Ab Curnch: one set of 15 reps (30 lbs)
Torso Twist: one set of 15 reps per side (50lbs)
Glutes: one set of 15 reps per leg (50 lbs)
Arc Trainer: 5 min level 15
All in all, it was a successful evening at the gym. I hope to build up my reps and weights. and I cant wait to see the results.. Next.. Im doing upper body.
Get it Right and Keep it Tight







2 comments:
Wow do you really think the BBWs were hating? Yeah, I guess they do look though...gurl if I am focused on my work out I don't even pay them no mind, or the guys either. How many times per week are you supposed to do the one routine that you posted?
I normally go 3 days a week. Each day, I have a different routine to do. and then i repeat it all the next week.
Post a Comment