u dont like my hair? idgaf
I am soo tired of the IT guy at my job making remarks abt my hair.
I love my natural hair. While I may not be able to style it in cutesy styles and it has its off days, its MY hair. The hair GOD has given me. The hair that has grown out of me.
Sorry that I dont pur chemicals in my hair so u can feel better abt the way I look.
One of the most difficult things about life in general, is being comfortable in your skin and confident with yourself. Even on days when I dont feel the cutest, I am comfortable being me.
And if you dont like how I look, dress, talk, where my hair.. then stay away from me. Dont come into my cube talking smack....
I dont even know why he is talking... He just stapled the bottom of his pants together -_- If we discussing something thats not cute.. lets discuss THAT!







1 comments:
Saying stuff about your hair like what? Is that "oh you'd be cute if your hair..."?
Grrrrr...
Post a Comment