Baby Come Back

Sigh...
Tbone has been on a relentless mission to get back in my good graces...

Friday night I allowed (yes, i have the power) him to take me to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner. We talked. He swears things are on the up and up but I beg to differ. Then Sunday we went to Fatburger and then to the park. I will admit I did enjoy spending time with him but I cant allow myself to get swallowed up in the woo...

After we talked I feel like we are still at a stale mate. I think we want two different things. Or rather we want the same thing, but I just want it from someone who is more on my level. His priorities, responsibility, finances, education, etc arent up to the level that I would like someone who I claim to be my boyfriend to be.

And I can only say so much to him about it. He is sensitive... and I dont want to hurt his feelings because I honestly do kinda like him but I wont allow myself to be duped! I have too much going for myself.

So what are the right words to gently bruise the male ego? Cuz them suckas are the biggest babies I know when it comes to pride. SMH.


Anywho,

Tomorrow is my stalker, Cleotis' birthday.. I would text him and wish him well but weve been doing good on the no texting, calling, etc. and I dont want to mess that up. lol

Next Monday is Senor Smooth's birthday... this negro had the nerve to request a freakin Beats by Dre headphones from me... uh what??? we been out on ONE date! FAIL!!! Mind you all I got on my bday, christmas, and valentines day was a phone call...

SMH.. MALES... almost enough to make u turn to the other side... ALMOST!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Eyes On The Prize (eyesOTP) said...

'So what are the right words to gently bruise the male ego? Cuz them suckas are the biggest babies I know when it comes to pride. SMH.'

You ain't never lied! OMG!