Caution: Side Effects
Man... these past 2 weeks I have been 100% certifiably crazed. The cause?? I stopped taking my birth control pills... and ive been a complete and utter mess ever since.
Crazy Mood Swings
Forgetfulness
Lack of Appetite
Anxiety
Depression
Loss of Boo joint
A general loss of Common Sense
X is gone.. my crazy emotional self pushed him away. Not gonna trip. That was DEAD.
Im fat. even my eyelids are puffy. I think I have droppy lid. Havent exercised in like 2 weeks.. ugh. I cant stop looking at my body in the mirror or measuring myself with the tape measurer.
Ate breakfast on Sunday morning after church and was full until Monday night.
I spent $265 on two pair of pants - Temporary Insanity: Went back to return the items and they told me it was final sale...
$110 on a deep conditioner and an ugly hair cut - More insanity: Im looking for a new stylist. I needed a trim and i guess i waited too long cuz she maimed me. So now im back to bald head scally. which only highlights my weight gain.
The crazy crying sprees and feelings of sadness... im soo tightly wounded about everything...
Sigh... I have a dr appt on in the 7th.. hopefully she can fix me!







1 comments:
Oooh man I think we have a similar list. My emotions are all over the place. I have a little jumpoff right now to take my miind off things sometimes but he is soooo dumb.
Post a Comment