Fall For Your Type
after countless night of analyzing facts, situations and experiences I have come to one conclusion:
I am attracted to A$$holes.
Nice guys do nothin for me. I like the thrill of the chase. Ive never had anything handed to me so why have my relationships any different? Last nite, there was this guy tellin me all the things that he likes abt me, why he thinks we would be good together and all I could think to myself was "how gay". smh. And whats really bad he is has remembered almost everything that Ive ever told me, even the slightest lil annoyance of mine, he mentioned. Yet, I feel nothing for him. I dont take him seriously as being interested in me or as a potential interest for me. IDK why. meanwhile, this other dude that barely pays me attention, has another joint that he is talkin to, and drives me crazy. But thats who I put all my thoughts into. thats who I wish, would call me. I mean, dont get me wrong, he says nice and sweet things to me but not in a gay mushy way, and also, when i hear it, its like getting that A, from a project ive word hard for. weird rite?
Anywho. Im trying to reprogram myself to leave the chase. I feel like when its right (from GOD), neither of us will chase the other. It will just happen. Until then I guess I will be gettin my thrills the way I kno how.







0 comments:
Post a Comment