2 yrs. its been 2 yrs since sis called me with the news cant believe ur gone i can still hear ur laugh and the way u said my name that would always irritate the crap outta me. i miss ya.
Allow me to introduce myself. Morgo. Educated Black Woman trying to make it in America. Young, Cute and Classy. Goofy, Creative and Clumsy. There is so much more I could say but I wont say. Too complex to be captured in a box. Anything else you will find out by reading. Enjoy.
Quotes
"And no, I aint perfect. Nobody walkin this earth's surface is. So girlfriend work with the kid." ~ Jay Z
"Life is gonna happen, you can’t stop that train. Situations are going to come your way but it’s all in how you react to it. If you let it weigh on you it will. My motto has always been It ain’t that bad.” ~ LeToya Luckett
"If things around you dont change, change the things around you. " ~ Rev Run
0 comments:
Post a Comment