First Comes Love?

Welp.. X is gone... Cant say im sad or happy about it. I knew i while back that I couldnt see myself with him LONG term. I dont think I can see myself with anyone long term actually. Too much of a solo act.


But isnt it crazy the EVERY and I do mean EVERY time things fall apart with sum guy, Cleotis is always there in the raptures. And he doesnt even have a clue what goin on but its like he always knows the right time to hit me up. Maybe I should stop fightin it and try things with him. He is afterall one of the few people who can stand me in spite of all my hangups other than my mother...

I just dont know if its the right thing to do. He seems so sure that we are destined to be together and I admired his determination but I feel like I would be just settling for someone who liked me just because I knew they liked me and not because I knew in the pit of my sole that he is the one for me.

Does love always have to come first? In the olden days, ppl had arranged marriages and grew to love and respect each other. I feel like my feelings have often lead me down the wrong roads so maybe makin a decision wiht my over analytical brain will yield better results. Ehhh... prolly not.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: