FWOS

First Week of School

So this week was pretty good all around. Got adjusted into my new classes and I think this could be the yr I bring back my 4.0 (pullin in down, speakin life into it, all that good stuff).
One on day I have all male teachers. This has NEVER happened to me. I think Ive only had like 4 or 5 males teachers my entire academic career (PreK - now). Nothin against male teachers, just not who I am used to dealing with. One the other day I am surrounded by women. Ugh.

So who will get on my nerves the fastest?? The Testosterone or the Estrogen?
(if u guess Estrogen U are prolly rite..)

Im really excited for all the stuff I have the chance to do this semester. IDK y... Its not anything new, go to class, learn the material, take the test, group project and BAM.. easy grade. This semester Im sculpturing. (is that a word??) Well first day of classes Ol'Al has us gettin started on our first project. Wood Enclosures... whooooo.... lol

IDK why Im excited about this, I do like building things (sometimes) but this Im gonna have to do from scratch. There are no precut pieces or assembly instructions.. just all ME. Im gonna have to saw, drill, bevel and sand... Hopefully I will be able to do this with the least amount of injury to myself as possible. We all know Im a bit accident prone. lol

Mi profesora de espanol es muy antipatica. Not a down rite (WENCH) but she def is gonna make ppl work in her class. I might actually have to study.... But hey, at the end of it Im sure I will be fluent and sufficient in spanish. If anyone wants to help me, by chatting with me on AIM r sumthin in spanish.. IM DOWN. lol.

My internship... Well, I was only there one day. The women seem, ehh. To start off with, they were late gettin there. How does the intern arrive before any of the paid employees come open the door???? My motto is, if you're early you're on time. If you're on time, you're late and if you're late... dont even bother showing up. Yea, its a real issue I have. Ask my mom. Seriously.
Anywho, Im in there about 15min before the boss strolls in, introduces herself and gives me my first assignment - to rewrite a press release that some other intern had written. I was a little nervous, but I took a deep breath and banged it out. They liked it so much that they wanted me to write 2 more. Ha- take that!

Then I had to go on location to work at an event for one of the clients. The Lottery. Who knew so many people played? But yea, working the event was actually pretty fun. So this will hopefully work out well.

Anywho, thats all for now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: