Yea U Heard Me

So.. Ive been reading these two books (sort of). One is called 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue and the other is called When To Speak Up and When To Shut Up. Good Titles right? LOL In honor of the word blasphemy I would like to share some of the things people have said to me recently. ~THEM Me~

  • "Soo.. Ur name is Morgan." Thats what my momma named me. "That has a Welsch origin. I never knew a Black Welsch."{ U BONGWHOLE}
  • "Ur kinda Sexy... when you're not being evil" I am never evil. "Send me a pic." U think ur worthy of gazing at my essence? "Like I said, ur kinda sexy when you're not being evil"
  • "Hey Morg... I know how you can get some $$$ for college." How? "Sell your virginity. This one girl is selling hers on ebay and the highest bid is $300, 000"
  • "A guy who is able to lick his ear and or elbow is a genius.... and very popular with the ladies"
  • "U have a nice smile." Aww thanks. "Yea, if someone was to look at u, they would say that you were nice... its just the things that come out of those sexy lips that make a person feel like ish..."
  • "Most women have no need to make a point or be logical. They just say things for the sake of saying it" smh U sexist pig
  • "Im tryna float your boat" CORNY
  • I am a name brand. I cannot associate myself with trash. As such, you are dismissed


As you can see, I am not the only one who does not know when and what to say out their mouth. Hopefully Ima get better..... lol

BTW, Did anyone catch BGC {Bad Girls Club) last night??? "CHI Town B!tCH!" LLS

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

hey sugar! thank you so much for comung by my blog. i'm so glad you like it. : ) yay!

i love the bad girl club, but i'm not really feeling the new season. i liked season 2 the best. 'POP OFF'! lol.

xoxo

vixen

(vixenchick) said...

^^^^i totally just spelled coming wrong! ha!