Weekend Rap Up (Xmas Edition)
Ok. Sooo I guess I will start from Wednesday. I snuck outta work a tad earlier than my allotted 2 hrs. (My self given xmas gift from Uncle Sam) My mom isnt ready to get off work so instead of waiting for her, I just take the train (subway) to her job. Mind u that on Wednesday I wasnt feelin my hottest. I had a bad headache from all the issues clogging my brain (see previous blogs).
But anywho, I get on the train. That joint is packed! Everybody and their sister's cousin Tammy was on the train. Luckily I still got a seat. This old lady bombarded me with her huge bags. blockin the major walkway but I was small enough to squeeze between the pole and another lady and beat her to the last seat. VICTORY!!! (Take that old hag)
So I finally get to my mom's job. My head is bangin at this point. I just want to lie down and chill while my mother finishes her business. When she gets to the car she asks if I want anything. I initially say food but then I think about it and realize all I want is my bed. Everything was going well when all of a sudden I felt the urge. U know that feelin in the back of ur throat you get right before you throw up? Maybe it only happens to me but I felt it. We were about 10 minutes from home and there was nothing much to do. I grabbed a trash bag from the back of my car. (I keep trash bags in my car for when trifling ppl have the balls to eat n my car and then leave their trash) SO I grabbed and trash bag and let it rip! Trife- I kno but hey, it was either in the bag or on my floor. I go home and just lay down. I take a little nap and wake up feelin pretty good.
Biggums called me twice. He left me a message sayin how this was his second time callin me and and he just wanted to know what I was doin. But the way he said it was like "WTF u not answering my phone calls girl" lol. So I called him back and told him I was sick. He came over and brought me a slurpee. YES!!! Then we were laying in my bed watchin Dan in Real Life (which is this first movie we ever saw together). He got mad at me because I didnt remember that I saw it with him on our first date. So i just snuggled up to him. First he was like why are you on me? So I asked if he had a problem with it. He said no and moved back so I could rest my head on his chest. Ahhhh. It felt so good. I love laying on his chest for some reason. Its not too hard or too soft and always the perfect temperature. I can lay on him for a while and not have to move cuz his body heat was makin me too hot. He is a butthole but he can be sweet when he wants to be. More on him later...
Thursday
I layed around the house for most of the day, contemplating whether or not I was gonna go to the sperm donor's house. I decided I would go, but just be late so I wouldnt have to eat anything. So I got over there like around 4 (it started at 2 lol). Turned out to be a not bad experience after all. I got way more presents than I expected and my step mother steered clear of me for most of the eve. I left there and went to my grammy JoJo's house (mom's mom). Chilled there for a bit and then went back home. All n all, it was a solid day. I guess its all about your mentality when doing things you dont want to do.
Friday
I woke up early and took sis to the doc. We got there at 8 didnt leave till like 10:30. The whole procedure took all of 15 secs. It was pretty busy considering it was the day after xmas. But oh well. There was this one lady (she was 30) who got her sonogram so that they could determine the length of her pregnancy and the thing had arms, legs n everything. I thought she wasnt gonna go thru with it but she kept sayin she just wanted to get rid of it. You would think the doc would have told her that she was too late but all they did was charge her more $$$. PITIFUL.
Side bar: while I was there, I saw a poster. I tried to take a pic of it but it was blurry. It said "See Dick Aroused. See Dick with no protection. See Dick with a STD. Dont be a Dick. Use Protection" LOL. I thought it was pretty entertaining.
OK. We leave there and Im not feeling too hot. My stomach is doing somersaults as I drop sis off at her house. By the time I make it home I kno something bad is about to happen. I didnt know if it was comin out the attic or the basement but I knew it was comin!!! And before I knew it, there is was. I had the worst case of the runs and "earlin" I had ever seen in my life. I was up and down for like 3 hrs. Finally I got enough out of me to lay down for a few hrs. I was supposed to go out that night but I couldnt trust my body to be in a public outing. Sigh. I wake up to my mother callin me to pick her up from my JoJo's. I go. The first thing she say when she get in the car is "Ewww.. what is that smell?? Why does it smell like an old sick person who has been throwin up?" Geez mom, thanks for caring!
Saturday n Sunday
I stay in my bed all day on Saturday! I only got up to use the bathroom and to poor me something to drink. Still not to fond of food yet. It was good. A much needed break. On Sunday my n mom went to church then visited a few relatives.
HoHoHo.. Merry Xmas to me n my stomach virus (food poisoning) w/e







0 comments:
Post a Comment