I dunno..

Ok so I didnt get my nose ring. ( I kno.. I suck {no balls}). I was all ready to go do it when my mom says "Y are u doing this??" And I couldnt answer her. I really didnt have a good reason for gettin one besides the fact that I was bored with myself. I have this insane habit of doing very random things when Im bored. So I am gonna hold off on it until I decided if I want it because I want it or if I want it because Im bored.

Meanwhile I am freezing. My art professor had us outside drawing crap for 2 flippin hours. Can we say SUCKS BALLS?!?! My nose was running, eyes watering, shivering and all. Then she comes around and says "you havent gotten very far.." Umm excuse me but it is cold. The wind is blowing and you want me to sit on the ground where insects dwell.... Forgive me if my drawing is not up to your standards.

I miss my mommy. I just saw her yesterday but we werent really together because she took my car to get serviced. { No more annoyin screeching when I reverse... YES!!!} And U have 2 exams on the same day next week so I call myself studyin which didnt go too well because I am not a studier. I cant study to save my life. Im just one of those ppl who if I dont get it in class, I wont get it later. Hate studying with a purple passion. My no study policy has worked well for me thus far but one day I may actually have to crack open a book.. I kno, sucks balls right? But back to what I was sayin.. (See how easily I got sidetracked.. OLD AGE) I miss my mom. I cant remember the last time we hugged. We kissed bye yesterday but I need one of those good old fashion everything-in-the-world-is-ok-as-long-as-u-are-here-with-me HUGS.... sigh.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: