Pressed.... Chill-lay-lay

If its one thing I hate, it pressed dudes. I mean that is the ultimate turn off for me. If we just met a day or so ago you shouldnt be actin like we have known each other forever. I just started really givin my number out to dudes. Im pretty reserved and for the most part when dudes ask for my number I tell them no. But I decided to try things a new way.

I just discovered there was a bank a couple blocks from my job. So I decided to walk there. It was inside of a federal building so I had to check in. The security just starts rappin me up. He continues to rap me up for about 20 min. Whole time I'm thinkin: Umm I need to go to the bank DUH!. So then he finally gets to his point and asks for my "credentials." (Yea, I kno WTF)

So Im like I will give it to you when I get back and he is all like i might not be here and all this other crap. So I think to myself what the heck and give him my number. DUDE calls me the next day in the middle of the day. HELLO I HAVE JOB! Then he calls me on his way home from work and raps me up. Then he asks me where Im going and what Im doin that night. I say im going to Walmart with my Grandma. He replies, I could stop thru there.. NOOOO! I didnt invite you.

My mom thinks im being mean so I just brush it to the side. The next day he calls me at 10am. How do you kno if I get up that early??? He asks what I'm doin that day and says he could come over to my house right since its just right down the street. BOY it is 10am. IDK what Im doin but I kno I dont wanna spend it with your pressed butt. And since when is 30min right down the street?? ITS NOT! I mean clearly he could not have thought that we were gonna be kickin it right off the back. Can we talk on the phonw for a while before I let you know where I live?? I mean dang.

Then I met this other guy at the 7-11 (on another slurpee run). As soon as I pull up in the parking lot I see him eyeing me. OH GOSH. I prepare myself to be talked to. So I get my slurpee, walk over to the register and stand in line to pay. Im thinkin Im home free because he is still just lookin at me and hasnt said anything yet. As soon as I to my car door he comes over and starts his "game." He raps and raps and raps. Finally I tell him I have to go but he wont let me leave until I take his number. So I do. And then he wont let me leave until I send him a text so he can have my joint. I did it so he could get out of my face. But since then he has been texting everyday asking me to meet him and lets go out and lets go get sum ice cream. Clearly if I havent accepted any of ur invites thus far, the likely hood of me doin so now is slim.

Why cant dudes relax and let things flow naturally?? I mean why push yourself on someone who doesnt really want you. If they are interested you will kno. But if they not givin you the time of day dont keep forcing yourself on them. Its gonna make them push you away more. Please dont be pressed. Chill lay lay.. dont blow my DAY!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: